Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Garden For Mary

Someone shared this with me recently so I decided to pass it along. It is a site about planting a garden for Mary.

I had just planted some flowers before reading this so I have a little head start. I am happy to dedicate my little garden to Mary and look forward to being reminded of her when I look at it now.

This is my window garden where I have started my flowers. There is Baby's Breath, Chamomile, Alyssum, Calendulas, Forget-Me-Nots and some wild flowers. Oh, and some basil in the back there. Hope they all make it! I'm still new at all this gardening stuff.


Here is my vegetable and herb garden. The three big pots and everything in them were my birthday present from my husband. :)
And here is a humming bird who showed up for the photo shoot. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice Gian!! I have an herb garden too - only rosemary so far that made it from last year. I make pesto form my basil do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to make pesto, I just haven't thought about it. My mom makes it and it is so good! Do you have a good recipe?

    ReplyDelete