Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Prayer and an Update

So I have been very busy with daily things and the new baby. Jude is doing very well by the way and growing just as fast as he can. He smiles in his sleep and it's the best. :)
I have a custom order I am working on and many new ideas and projects I would like to set in motion when the baby and time allows. One idea is for a St. Maximillan Kolbe prayer card. I just read a book about him called, "A Man For Others". It was very good and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading inspiring books about good and holy Saints.  Hoping to get the card done by next month so I can surprise a friend of mine with it. He is her favorite saint and his feast day is Aug. 14th.

Have to get back to housework and the kiddos. Wishing everyone a happy week taking care of all the blessing God has given us which we are so lucky to have.

Now for a prayer.

Prayer to the Santo Bambino
Divine Bambino,
In my difficulties; Help me
From the Enemies of my soul: Save me
In my errors: Enlighten me
In my doubts and pains: Comfort me
In my solitudes: Be with me
When others despise me: Encourage me
In temptations: Defend me
In difficult hours: Strengthen me
With your Sacred Heart: Love me
With your immense power: Protect me
And, into your arms when I die: Receive me.
Amen.

2 comments: